Tuesday 2 October 2018

Important Work Party Information for October


You may remember that I had pencilled in Saturday 6th October for our next work party, which I was planning to confirm tomorrow. However there have been a few emails flying about today between myself and the Reserves Officer and there is now a change of plan. Tricia and her Muckers are planning to cut the meadow areas at Ballachurry with the Tracmaster on 9th October so our task for the month has changed to raking off the cut grass. I have other commitments the following Saturday, as do other members of the Southern Group Committee, so the Work Party will now be held on 20th October. 10 till 1 as usual with refreshments at half time. Rakes and barrows will be the order of the day if you have them. If there are plenty of volunteers available we may also be able to re-paint the Hide. I'll send a reminder out nearer the time but I just wanted to let everyone know that there is now no Work Party this Saturday. 
Kind regards,
Sheila